Hope I am on the right track here, My ideas for my final paper are:
Facebook
Ipod world
And the horror movies essay we read by Stephen King
With all of the essays we read, which ever I choose to write my paper on, I will relate it to my personal experiences and also life and how it relates to people in society today.
Hi Angie! So, I can see that you want to build on one of the essays we've read by forwarding/countering it, but it's still a little unclear what your take on the issues presented in the reading is. Remember, you can build on what the author has said, but you can't make the same argument. As you're working this weekend, think about where your point of view diverges from the author, or if there were any interesting thoughts/connections you made while reading that the original article didn't go into. Those are usually great places to start searching for your own "juicy claim."
ReplyDelete