Thursday, January 10, 2013
Introduction to Angie Anderson
My name is Angie Anderson and I am 32 years old. I am originally from South Dakota, but have lived in Eugene since 1993. I like cleanliness and have been told I am a neat freak. I firmly believe that deodorant was created for a reason and therefore should be used. I like honest people that have integrity and freely speak their mind. I like animals and strongly dislike people who don't take care of their pets or abuse them. I dislike liars, manipulators, and fake people. I dislike slobs and lazy people; although I do have friends that are both lazy and slobs, it still bothers me. I love college and am an excellent student; however, I tend to push things to the last minute in terms of my homework. I have been trying to figure out if I am in fact a procrastinator, or if I just work better under pressure. I love staying busy and always have a full plate. One of the biggest things I struggle with is actually taking "down time" and relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment